Monday, August 30, 2010

Douchebaggery

Ok some of you ladies have expressed your weakness for douchebags. My only question is why?

Oh douchebags how I hate thee, let me count the ways. First off douchebags consist of men AND women. To me they are completely impossible to converse with (unless you love talking about what type of products you use to frost your tips or about how big the tires on your truck are). Now I see these guys on a daily basis. They come into the tattoo shop in droves requesting the tribal flavor of the month. They come in with pictures of buff guys from the internet and literally point at the picture and say " I want to look like that!". Now what they are really saying is " I have no personality whatsoever and I strive to look like everybody else because I have a small penis and without the tattoo nobody would waste their time talking to me, because the stupid look on my face says it all."

What really bugs me about them is how they judge others who choose to express themselves and not be part of the "pack". Just because I dont wear Ambercrombie and Bitch doesn't mean I dont have anything relevant to say . Just because I dont spend 200 plus on shoes doesnt mean I'm worthless. Sorry if I'm not cool enough to pop my collar and wear shiny shirts.

It doesnt take much to make me happy. Good friends, a cold beer, and good conversation can go a long way. Now I have to admit I do have my vices. But at least they are not cosmetic. I can understand how women have cosmetic vices like shoes and make-up. I just dont see why a guy wants to look prettier than his girlfriend. If you get your nails done more than your girl, you have some serious issues.

1 comment: